Tuesday, November 11, 2014

HappyUP!!! Day 3176



HappyUP!!! - two icebrekers
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I just LOVE getting to know new members in this way. Both were very transparent....and got off to a great start

HappyUP!!! - the dentist office
Why it happened - I go
Why it makes me happy - just a cleaning today.....but lots of thumbs up. My hygenist is great!

HappyUP!!! - errands
Why it happened - dental appointment
Why it makes me happy - got so much done and routed it perfectly to time with my appointment

HappyUP!!! - Veterans Day
Why it happened - we, as a nation, make it happen
Why it makes me happy - it always makes me think of my dad first...yeah...I admit it...could be a little selfish...but it is what I do. He was a POW...and, without his resolve, I wouldn't be here. That thought makes me appreciate all veterans

No comments: